Coffee Oatmeal Stout
Indulge your senses with the Kansas City Torn Label Brewery “House Brew.” Sumatran Toddy coffee, malted wheat, and a touch of oats for a silky smooth scent.
From the brewers at the Torn Label,
“This brew candle is a collaboration with our neighbors and good friends Thou Mayest Coffee Roasters. The base scent is a robust wheat stout with over 50% malted wheat and a touch of oats for a silky smooth scent. Roasted wheat and chocolate malt give this beer candle a nice roasted profile that pairs nicely with the earthy tones of Sumatran coffee. A full body and low bitterness make this a delicious easy drinking stout that will please beer and coffee fans alike.
The Torn Label Brewery “House Brew” is available year round in the tap room, multiple KC local pubs, and now online!”
Cool brew fact about the “House Brew” brewery candle: This was our first brewery candle. Read more about the awesome guys over at Torn Label.
You can also find the Torn Label “House Brew” candle in their tap room.
Torn Label Taproom: 1708 Campbell, KCMO 64108
Visit the Torn Label website.
Coffee Oatmeal Stout Beer Candle
- 12 oz. – 85-90 hr. burn time.
- Amber beer bottle punt. Cork lid.
- Width 3 1/4″, depth 3 1/4″, height 4 1/2″.
- Use as a glass when you are done!
- Creamy apricot wax blend.
- High-quality, pure fragrance oils.
- Hand-poured in small batches.
- Fragrances are phthalate free and never tested on animals.