Rain-Washed Pear Perry
Earthy, Rain-Washed Perry Candle
We partnered with the Colorado Cider Company to turn their Pearsnickety Perry into a perry candle that smells of barely sweet pear and an earthy long-lasting rain-washed finish.
A seasonal treat made with Colorado-grown pears, Pearsnickety serves up fresh pear aromas, a lingering rain-washed and earthy finish.
The Colorado Cider Company teams with Bartlett pear growers in Colorado’s famed Grand Valley to make for this winter perry offering.
So, what is a “Perry” anyway?
Perry is to pears as cider is to apples. Perry, a fermented pear beverage, has much in common with cider in terms of history and production. Pears contain more fruit-sugars than apples, including sorbitol, an unfermentable sugar that leaves the perry slightly sweet. Similar to champagne, most perries are naturally carbonated in the bottle.
Look for The Colorado Cider Company on tap in local bars & restaurants & in liquor stores state-wide across Colorado!
Rain-Washed, Earthy Pear Perry Candle
Pearsnickety Perry – Colorado Cider Company
- 12 oz. – 65-85 hr. burn time.
- Clear wine bottle punt. Cork lid.
- Width 3 1/4″, depth 3 1/4″, height 4 1/2″.
- Use as a glass when you are done!
- Creamy apricot wax blend.
- High-quality, pure fragrance oils.
- Hand-poured in small batches.
- Fragrances are phthalate free and never tested on animals.