IPA filled with juicy tropical fruit top notes of mango, passion fruit, and papaya with middle notes of herbal hops, lemony citrus, freshly cut grass, and jasmine flower.
From the brewers at Double-Shift Brewery of the Crossroads of Kansas City, MO:
“Juicy and Tropical. This IPA isn’t brewed to wreck your palette – It’s brewed with long days and never ending shifts in mind.”
Hops Variety: Columbus, Chinook, Willamette, and Azacca hops.
Cool brew fact about the “Double-Shift Brewery” owner, Aaron Ogilvie: Double Shift refers to Ogilvie’s dual role as brewery owner and firefighter. He has worked full-time at the Leawood fire department for four years. Ogilvie has also spent many hours on the “second shift” to get the brewery operational.
You can also find the Cinder Block Brewery “Pavers Porter” candle in their tap room.
Double-Shift Brewery Taproom: 412 E 18 St, Kansas City, MO 64108
Visit the Double-Shift Brewery website.
1 in stock
Tropical IPA Beer Candle
- 12 oz. – 85-90 hr. burn time.
- Amber beer bottle punt. Cork lid.
- Width 3 1/4″, depth 3 1/4″, height 4 1/2″.
- Use as a glass when you are done!
- Creamy apricot wax blend.
- High-quality, pure fragrance oils.
- Hand-poured in small batches.
- Fragrances are phthalate free and never tested on animals.