Roasted Chocolate Porter
A super welcoming, warming and daring aroma marriage that boasts top notes of soft milk chocolate, lightly roasted nuts and brown sugar followed by faint dark caramel tones, creamy malts, and exotic dark fruits, and then finishes silky and smooth.
From the brewers at Cinder Block Brewery of North Kansas City, MO:
“Smooth as a newly paved road, the Pavers Porter brings together roasted and chocolate malt flavors with a mild bitterness to balance everything out. It may have a simple name, but this is a complex beer with a silky finish and lots of character.
SRM 30 | IBU 30 | ABV 5.6%”
Cool brew fact about the “Cinder Block Brewery” brewery candle: In our humble opinion, the Beer Garden at Cinder Block has to be the best in Kansas City. If you are visiting Kansas City, the Cinder Block Beer Garden is a MUST!
You can also find the Cinder Block Brewery “Pavers Porter” candle in their tap room.
Cinder Block Brewery Taproom: 110 East 18th Ave., North Kansas City, MO 64116
Visit the Cinder Block Brewery website.
3 in stock
Roasted Chocolate Porter Beer Candle
- 12 oz. – 85-90 hr. burn time.
- Amber beer bottle punt. Cork lid.
- Width 3 1/4″, depth 3 1/4″, height 4 1/2″.
- Use as a glass when you are done!
- Creamy apricot wax blend.
- High-quality, pure fragrance oils.
- Hand-poured in small batches.
- Fragrances are phthalate free and never tested on animals.